My intented test taking strategies for my IDC class is to breifly reveiw the main points in Gilgamesh, Genesis, Exodus, and Antigone. These we will have to summarize. I am going to get a great nights sleep and eat a healthy breakfast before my exams. The others, The Republic and Plato's Apology, by Plato, and The Poem of Force we will just have short answers and multiple choice. I am good to go because when I read stories like that I can remember them if they are interesting enough. My other classes on the other hand are a bit harder. My spanish class is not as bad the only problem is I do not have any real time left for that class. To succeed at my best I need to make a little more time for that class than I have been. My Personal Finance class is too hard. That is the class I am having the most trouble in, so I have cut out time to go to a tutor. Psychology is pretty good. I just need to set aside more time to study all the material and really learn it than just cramming the night before and then forgetting some parts. Converse101 is the class that is helping me learn studing and test taking strategies. Composition takes up most of my time. I am not a very good writer and thats all we really do in that class so I have to spend a lot of time on a paper and thats alot of time out of the day when you only have about a week to write it. To succeed in my classes will be, to me, to do the best I can on everything and stay happy.
Monday, October 6, 2008
OH NO! MIDTERMS!
My intented test taking strategies for my IDC class is to breifly reveiw the main points in Gilgamesh, Genesis, Exodus, and Antigone. These we will have to summarize. I am going to get a great nights sleep and eat a healthy breakfast before my exams. The others, The Republic and Plato's Apology, by Plato, and The Poem of Force we will just have short answers and multiple choice. I am good to go because when I read stories like that I can remember them if they are interesting enough. My other classes on the other hand are a bit harder. My spanish class is not as bad the only problem is I do not have any real time left for that class. To succeed at my best I need to make a little more time for that class than I have been. My Personal Finance class is too hard. That is the class I am having the most trouble in, so I have cut out time to go to a tutor. Psychology is pretty good. I just need to set aside more time to study all the material and really learn it than just cramming the night before and then forgetting some parts. Converse101 is the class that is helping me learn studing and test taking strategies. Composition takes up most of my time. I am not a very good writer and thats all we really do in that class so I have to spend a lot of time on a paper and thats alot of time out of the day when you only have about a week to write it. To succeed in my classes will be, to me, to do the best I can on everything and stay happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment