
Before I arrived on campus at Converse for orientation I was so scared and nervous the whole drive there. When I finally got there everyone was so nice. I was not so scared any more, but I was even more nervous than ever. After I did all the orientation activities I relaxed a whole lot more. When classes started I was a little nervous, but not as bad. I was ready to start this semester. So far, the work is not as hard as I expected, but I expect that later on in this semester I will experience some hard work. I expect to learn a lot of new things this semester. I expect some will be harder than others. I expect to push myself to do my best. I expect that at some points I will probably stress out. I expect to spend most of my time studying and doing homework. I also expect to make a lot of new friend and form new relationships. I expect to have a lot of fun on campus, with friends, and in the classrooms, too. I expect many thing to come out of my first semester in college, but most of all I expect it to be the biggest part of my whole college experience.

1 comment:
Emily - this year will be a huge learning experience. You are right to anticipate your work load to increase... but, if you keep your tabs on assignments, papers, and mid terms, you will be able to handle it with stride. Enjoy this time.
Post a Comment