In high school I was not involved in any organizations. I graduated in the National Adult Education Honors Society. That is about the only thing that I was involved in. This year in college I would like to join a club or two, but I would rather focus solely on my class work. I have a work load now and it is only the second week of school. I went to Adult Education not traditional high school and we never had homework and barely did required school work. We just learned what we did not know so that we could pass the pre-GED test and then the GED test. I want to do and be the best I can in college. I want to put all my energy, strength, intelligence, and time toward becoming the best I can be. I think the schedule and studying stratagies that I set for myself this first year in college will prepare me to make wiser discisions with my time during the rest of my time at Converse College, and then later on in graduate school. So, I think I am going to just lay low and focus solely on my academic studies.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
My Interests
In high school I was not involved in any organizations. I graduated in the National Adult Education Honors Society. That is about the only thing that I was involved in. This year in college I would like to join a club or two, but I would rather focus solely on my class work. I have a work load now and it is only the second week of school. I went to Adult Education not traditional high school and we never had homework and barely did required school work. We just learned what we did not know so that we could pass the pre-GED test and then the GED test. I want to do and be the best I can in college. I want to put all my energy, strength, intelligence, and time toward becoming the best I can be. I think the schedule and studying stratagies that I set for myself this first year in college will prepare me to make wiser discisions with my time during the rest of my time at Converse College, and then later on in graduate school. So, I think I am going to just lay low and focus solely on my academic studies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment