I have learned many things since I came to Converse. I learned that relationships are hard to manage with everything else in school. I do not have a roommate or hallmates because I do not live on campus. I do not really have time to form a real relationship with my classmates and the only relationship I have with my professors is in the classroom or to ask questions. It is hard enough to have any kind of real relationships with my family or fiance, must less have the time to make new ones. I go to classes in the morning, get home in the afternoon, and do homework well into the night. Then, take a shower, go to bed and try to sleep, wake up and start all over. If I sacrifice some time to do something with my family it hurts me bad. Then, I have to speed through homework and it does not come out as good as it should have. I stress so much because I can not balance time for everyone and everything. That pretty much describes my relationships with people at this point. It is very hard for me to balance things and so I have to pick. Right now I think homework is more important.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Not Enough Time in the Day
I have learned many things since I came to Converse. I learned that relationships are hard to manage with everything else in school. I do not have a roommate or hallmates because I do not live on campus. I do not really have time to form a real relationship with my classmates and the only relationship I have with my professors is in the classroom or to ask questions. It is hard enough to have any kind of real relationships with my family or fiance, must less have the time to make new ones. I go to classes in the morning, get home in the afternoon, and do homework well into the night. Then, take a shower, go to bed and try to sleep, wake up and start all over. If I sacrifice some time to do something with my family it hurts me bad. Then, I have to speed through homework and it does not come out as good as it should have. I stress so much because I can not balance time for everyone and everything. That pretty much describes my relationships with people at this point. It is very hard for me to balance things and so I have to pick. Right now I think homework is more important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have you tried any time management tricks we discussed in class? If you push yourself to incorporate some of these lessons, it will pay off... maybe, not immediately but eventually you will get a handle on how to balance the various demands in your life.
Post a Comment